Accessing the Event
The main conference Zoom link and password can be found in the following emails sent via Eventbrite from the National Recycling Coalition. Make sure you’ve received them as they contain a password which is your gateway to the Congress.
- Get Ready for the 2022 [Virtual] National Recycling Congress – sent 11/04/22
- Accessing the 2022 [Virtual] National Recycling Congress – sent 11/07/22
- Starting in 1 hour! 2022 [Virtual] National Recycling Congress – sent 11/09/22 and 11/10/22
- If you registered for the CURC Workshop only:
- Get Ready for the 2022 CURC Workshop – sent 11/04/22
- Accessing the 2022 CURC Workshop Tomorrow – sent 11/09/22
Having trouble finding these emails?
- Search the keywords from the email subject lines in your inbox search bar.
- Check your Updates tab if you use Gmail.
- Check your Spam folder if you use another email platform.
- If you’ve checked and cannot find any of these emails, contact email@example.com with subject line “No Eventbrite Emails”.
Zoom To-Do’s Before November 8
Tech To-Do’s on November 9-10
- You will arrive muted and we ask you remain muted throughout the event.
- For networking, ensure your name and organization are displayed on your Zoom screen.
- Consider adding your gender pronouns to your screen name.
- You can turn your video on or off during the event.
- Virtual backgrounds may slow your access. If you choose to use one, it cannot be animated.
- For all Main Stage and Breakout presentations, Q&A will take place in the Chat function and moderated. A few networking sessions will be more informal with participants invited to unmute.
- All Sessions will be recorded and made available to attendees later via a Google Drive link.