Registration is open! Read through the registration details below then navigate to our Eventbrite to complete your registration. Rates increase after October 31st so don’t delay – register today!
|Late Rate||Nov 1 – Nov 8, 2022|
|Special Rates||Through Nov 8, 2022|
|Large Group||Available only to nonprofit and government agencies, up to 50 people can attend||$1,000|
|Student Rate||Currently enrolled highschool through graduate level students||$40|
|CURC Members||College & University Recycling Council (CURC) Members Workshop (Learn more)||$30|
|State Recycling |
|Each NRC-affiliated SRO receives 2 complimentary tickets.|
Each non-affiliated SRO receives 1 complimentary ticket.
Important Registration Details
- Need to Pay by Invoice? If your organization requires an invoice, enter promo code “INVOICEME” at top of ticket selection pop-up. This will zero out your registration fees due today and the registrant will be emailed an electronic invoice by NRC’s payment processor, Payzone Systems. Invoices must be paid no later than 7 days prior to event.
- Large Group Registrations: Available only to nonprofit and government agencies, up to 50 people can attend for $1,000. You may pay by invoice (see above) to reduce the processing fee. After payment, the agency is issued a discount code to allow staff people from the same organization to register.
- Processing Fees: At checkout, Eventbrite charges 3.5% + $1.59 per paid ticket to cover the use of the Eventbrite platform. There are also standard credit card processing fees (similar to what you would pay when using PayPal or Stripe).
- Can’t find your ‘ticket’? This is a registration only event. Physical or digital tickets are not required for entry. Upon registering, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to add the event to your online calendar. As the event date approaches, you will receive informational and reminder emails. The week of the event, you will receive Zoom links to access the event.
- Refund Policy: 100% refund before September 30, 2022. 50% refund through October 31, 2022. All refunds are sent to original form of payment and Eventbrite fees are nonrefundable.
- Moderators, Speakers, and Volunteers: Register using the “Speakers, Moderators, Volunteers” ticket option for your day of service. If you wish to attend the full conference, please select an additional Day 1 or Day 2 paid ticket on top of your “Speaker, Moderator, Volunteer” ticket.
- State Recycling Organizations: Approved State Recycling Organization (SRO) representatives register using the SRO ticket type. Each NRC-affiliated SRO receives two complimentary tickets; each non-affiliated SRO receives one complimentary ticket.
- NRC Congress Sponsors: Confirmed sponsors can use “Sponsor” ticket type to register individual staff. One point of contact can register multiple individuals or they each may register themselves.
- Need more help registering? Check out Eventbrite’s step by step instructions.