The last session of the CURC workshop will provide an opportunity for participants to join smaller breakout rooms focused on specific topics. These roundtables invite participants to join peers for informal, open dialogue around challenges and best practices for waste reduction and diversion programs and initiatives.
- Waste in Labs – Leana Houser, Waste Reduction and Recycling Manager, Johns Hopkins University
- Choose Your Own Waste Adventure – Jennifer Maxwell, Sustainability Program Director, Appalachian State University
- Vendor Contracts – Corey Berman, Program Manager, University of Vermont Recycling and Zero Waste
- Pesky Material Streams – Margaret Bounds, Director of Sustainability, Connecticut College
- (Re)Launching a Waste Diversion Program – Robert Johnson, Director of Sustainability & Auxiliary Services, Northern Virginia Community College